• Search
January 23, 2020 | Riyaz Bhat

74% from Govt, 90% from private schools pass

 The government-run-schools have again lagged behind private schools in annual 12th standard results which were announced today.
According to the figures of Board of School Education (BOSE), the pass percentage of students in private schools is 90 per cent while government schools have registered 74 per cent pass parcentage.
The figures reveal that a total of 46599 candidates including 23606 boys and 22993 girl students had appeared for the examinations in which 41498 were from government schools and 5101 from private schools.
From Srinagar the government schools remain behind by 10 percent wherein a total of 82 percent students qualified the exams from government schools and 92 percent students from private schools.

January 23, 2020 | Riyaz Bhat

74% from Govt, 90% from private schools pass

              

 The government-run-schools have again lagged behind private schools in annual 12th standard results which were announced today.
According to the figures of Board of School Education (BOSE), the pass percentage of students in private schools is 90 per cent while government schools have registered 74 per cent pass parcentage.
The figures reveal that a total of 46599 candidates including 23606 boys and 22993 girl students had appeared for the examinations in which 41498 were from government schools and 5101 from private schools.
From Srinagar the government schools remain behind by 10 percent wherein a total of 82 percent students qualified the exams from government schools and 92 percent students from private schools.

News From Rising Kashmir

;